- How to Play the Robinhood IPO (+ NVDA Trade Update)
- Your Apple Put Instructions Are HereI went live at 11:30 a.m. this morning for one of our most action-packed sessions yet. Click here to read more
- 5 Chinese Stocks to Short After the Latest CrackdownChina stocks have officially seen their worst two-day fall since 2008. Here are the top Chinese stocks to short right now… Click here to read more
- Two Stocks Rising Thanks to Olympics Sports BettingThe Tokyo Summer Olympics kicked off on Friday, July 23 – and it’s already been an event for the history books. It’s the first Olympic games to happen amidst a… Click here to read more
- Exit UUP & SLV Ahead of the WeekendWhat a week. We spent the past five days updating the portfolio… Click here to read more
- Historical Volatility Has Tripled in Two WeeksSince Friday, the market has been struggling to find its footing. Two days down, followed by two days up – and despite the red VIX light today, we’re seeing a notable increase in historical vol. Click here to read more
- How to Trade Nvidia’s 4-for-1 Stock SplitHere’s where NVDA’s headed post-split – and how you can play it… Click here to read more
- UVXY Trade Details (Ft. Updated Limit Price)
- Portfolio Action Required: Exit AAL & F NowPortfolio Action: Exit AAL & F Now On Friday, I did a complete portfolio review, addressing all of our open positions. And today, we’re taking action on two trades that… Click here to read more
- Portfolio Review: Our Profit Plan on Every Open PositionEvery Friday, I answer a round of Ask Me Anything questions straight from Profit Takeover readers. This week, I received an overwhelming amount of questions about the same thing: Our… Click here to read more
- Play the Summer Travel Demand with My #1 Airline TradeMy Top Airline Play Airlines were arguably one of the hardest-hit sectors by the pandemic. But like everything else, it’s rising back up – security lines are growing longer, flight… Click here to read more
- Your JPM Earnings Trade DetailsI just went live to tell you everything you need to know about Q2 earnings. You can catch a replay right here shortly. We went over exactly what we’ve seen… Click here to read more
- Newsflash – Today’s Bank Earnings Were SubparThe Truth Behind Today’s Bank Earnings “JPMorgan’s profit spikes 155% as US economy booms.” “Goldman’s earnings blow past estimates.” These were just a couple of the headlines blasted across financial… Click here to read more
- Impact Money Is Pouring into This 20-Cent Walmart TradeBe the First to Receive my Top Earnings Trade Last week, I was supposed to talk to you about earnings. But the market moves fast – and we have to… Click here to read more
- Fade the Red Market with This UVXY PutWe just pulled an audible.
I’ve been telling you all week that I was going to talk about earnings today. I was going to cover anything and everything about the Q2 reporting season.
Click here to read more
- When to Expect the Next Vaccine Stock JumpYesterday, I pulled an audible. I was supposed to talk about Q2 earnings. But when I powered up my computer in the morning, everything was in the red. So I… Click here to read more
- AMC Is Losing Steam – Now’s the Time to ActLive Trading Earnings Season We’re right at the start of second-quarter earnings. And from what I’ve seen so far – and what’s coming down the pike – it could be… Click here to read more
- Three Sectors Ripe with Cheap Option PlaysVIX Traffic Light For weeks, I’ve been forecasting a sub-15 VIX by the Fourth of July. And that’s exactly what we got. On Friday, the VIX briefly touched 14. And… Click here to read more
- Exit Your VIAC Call Ahead of the Holiday WeekendBefore we log off for the holiday weekend, I have a fresh round of Ask Me Anything questions straight from our Profit Takeover readers. And personally, I think the following… Click here to read more
- It’s Coming – “The Weekend Effect” on SteroidsEver noticed that the market tends to move higher on Fridays than it does on Mondays? You’re not crazy – it’s a thing. It even has a name: the weekend… Click here to read more
- RIG Trade Details Now AvailableI just went live for this week’s Profit Takeover webinar: How to Trade Rising Oil Prices.
It’s no secret that oil prices are shooting through the roof as demand grows in the post-pandemic world.
Click here to read more
- Tesla Is One of the Worst EV Stocks – Here’s WhyExit SLV Now First thing’s first – yesterday, we rolled our SLV calls into August. Our new calls filled at their limit price – but our older position never hit… Click here to read more
- Profits Postponed: Here’s Your New SLV GameplanNew SLV Trade Recommendation At the beginning of the month, we rolled our iShares Silver Trust (NYSEARCA:SLV) $26 calls from June to July. Now, our current July $26 calls are… Click here to read more
- The Best Trading Platforms for BeginnersYesterday, I went live to drop a new, cheap option trade recommendation. The trade filled yesterday afternoon – and we’re off to the races. Already today, this trade is in… Click here to read more
- Your 45-Cent UUP Trade Recommendation DetailsI just went live – and showed you exactly how to fade last week’s market freak out. Missed out? Well, here’s a recap… We broke down just what was said… Click here to read more
- Antitrust Laws Are About to Slam FAANG Even LowerI’ve got a $0.50 trade with the potential to turn an asymmetrical return before summer’s end. And it’s the perfect way to fade the U.S. dollar’s rally after last week’s Fed meeting. But here’s the catch – I’m dropping it live.
Meaning if you want to get into this trade before the rest of the crowd, you’ll have to catch my live webinar tomorrow at 12:00 p.m. ET. It’s free to Profit Takeover members. All you have to do is show up right here at noon.
I’ll see you then!
Click here to read more
- Why I’m Shorting Amazon After Prime DayToday is day two of Amazon’s annual 48-hour Prime Day.
This Amazon-exclusive, summertime-version of Black Friday typically results in massive, record-breaking sales numbers for the ecommerce giant as customers hit “add-to-cart” on almost every discounted item you can think of.
Click here to read more
- VIX Alert: The Traffic Light Just Changed ColorsIt’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for – my VIX traffic light has officially changed colors.
For the first time since the end of May, the VIX jumped above 20 on Friday, turning my VIX light from red to yellow.
Click here to read more
- Call Spreads 101: Introducing This Low-Risk Option TradeThis week, we talked about how to take advantage of Lordstown Motor’s doomed future…
Prepared for an upcoming VIX gamma squeeze…
Jumped on an American Airlines asymmetrical trade…
And walked through today’s quadruple-witching day.
But we aren’t done yet.
Every week, I get an influx of questions straight from Profit Takeover readers. And this week was no exception.
Today, I’m answering the top questions of the week.
I’ll walk you through my biggest moneymaker in 20 years of trading…
Take a deep dive into the call spread strategy…
And tease an exciting update to come.
You don’t want to miss today’s mailbag issue.
Check out everything I have to say right here…
Click here to read more
- Enclosed: Your Quadruple-Witching Day Trading PlanThis afternoon, I went live to tell you everything you need to know about quadruple-witching day. We covered why this day is so important… The effect it has on the… Click here to read more
- New Trade Rec to Play the “Airline Rerun”Last weekend, more than two million people were screened at U.S. airports – the highest number since before the COVID-19 pandemic. The return to normal isn’t just a pipe dream… Click here to read more
- Prepare for a VIX Gamma Squeeze by July 4Tomorrow, June options on the VIX will settle. That’s right – unlike traditional options, VIX options settle mid-week instead of Friday. They can also only be exercised upon expiration and… Click here to read more
- Disaster Ahead: Time to Turn This SPAC’s Doom into CashMark’s Watchlist Senseonics Holdings Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:SENS) This meme stock has a story. Reddit traders aren’t pushing shares of the medical tech company up for no reason. No, SENS announced positive… Click here to read more
- Take Your 100%-Plus Profit on UVXY NowNew Trade Recommendation Every week, I answer questions straight from Profit Takeover readers. We cover anything and everything – how to place a trade, how to find implied volatility, how… Click here to read more
- Why Retail Stocks Are Ignoring High Inflation RatesUpdate: The Rise of Retail A few weeks ago, we talked about the fall of FAANG. While the S&P and the Dow were rising, the tech-heavy Nasdaq was falling behind… Click here to read more
- Three Rules of Selling Covered CallsThree Rules of Selling Covered Calls A few weeks ago, I introduced you to an options strategy called covered calls. It all started when Richard submitted an Ask Me Anything… Click here to read more
- [NEW Trade Rec] Make This Play on Ford for Under $150Mark’s Watchlist: Featuring a Ford Trade Rec Ford Motor Co. (NYSE:F) F took up residence on my Watchlist yesterday, after a 20,041-contract yield play flowed into the automaker company. This… Click here to read more
- This Meme Stock’s Run May Be OverHow to Spot the End of a Short Squeeze Last week, I told you about what was really pushing meme stocks like AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. (NYSE:AMC), Blackberry Ltd. (NYSE:BB),… Click here to read more
- [Bonus Trade Rec] Wipe Out Your SLV Loss by Next MonthIt’s time to end the trading week with a special edition of Ask Me Anything. Every week, I answer questions straight from Profit Takeover readers. Why? Because it doesn’t matter… Click here to read more
- What’s Really Driving Up AMC? (It’s Not Reddit)Gamma Squeeze – Explained Shares of AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. (NYSE:AMC) halted trading four times yesterday after spiking more than 90% – yes, you read that right – 90% –… Click here to read more
- My Top Three Cheap Oil StocksThree Oil Stocks Under $15 Yesterday, oil hit its highest price level in the past two and a half years. What caused the jump? Well, OPEC announced that it plans… Click here to read more
- Two New Asymmetrical Trade Recs: UVXY & AALYour UVXY Option Trade Recommendation Last week, the ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF (BATS:UVXY) underwent a 10:1 reverse split that took the ETF from $4 per share to $40… Click here to read more
- Why Verizon Didn’t Move After Buffett’s PurchaseEditor’s Note: Yesterday, I went live to explain UVXY’s reverse stock split – plus, I showed you exactly how to trade it for big-money, asymmetrical profits. If you missed my… Click here to read more
- This ETF Just Went from $4 to $40 in One NightYesterday, the ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF (BATS:UVXY) underwent a reverse split…
One that could have a real positive effect on some upcoming trades.
The UVXY is an exchange-traded fund (ETF) that tracks short-term volatility with 1.5X leverage.
Click here to read more
- What Nordstrom’s Earnings Miss Means for Our CallFrom $4 to $40 in One Night – How to Play This ETF’s Reverse Split This morning, the ProShares Ultra VIX Short-Term Futures ETF (BATS:UVXY) opened at $40. Yesterday, it… Click here to read more
- A Backdoor Way to Trade the Crypto CrazeThe last name on my Watchlist yesterday was CME Group Inc. (Nasdaq:CME). CME is an American global markets company. It’s also the largest financial derivatives exchange in the world, trading… Click here to read more
- Why Virgin Galactic Is Junk – Even After Its Rocket Launch SuccessVIX Traffic Light The VIX may be down around 5% today, but my VIX light is yellow. Remember, a yellow VIX light means that volatility is about to make a… Click here to read more
- Ask Me Anything: The VIX & Covered CallsMark’s Watchlist Royal Carribean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE:RCL): $83.46 (-1.39%) Travel is back – and with it, so are cruises. I’m keeping a close eye on RCL – it’s home to… Click here to read more
- This Retailer Is Ready to Dethrone AmazonLast week, we talked about the fall of FAANG. Since then, big tech has continued to sell off. Over the past month, the tech-heavy Nasdaq 100 has dropped over 4%… Click here to read more
- The Market’s “Fear Gauge” Just Predicted the Next CorrectionCatch Me Talking Volatility on Mad Money Last night, my exclusive volatility analysis was shared on Jim Cramer’s Mad Money. Now, this isn’t the first time I’ve been featured on… Click here to read more
- Warren Buffet Has Dumped $9.2 Billion Into This Profit Takeover StockHere at Profit Takeover, I regularly tell you when I spy impact money. Why? Well, it’s all part of two-factor authentication trading. And it’s one of the best ways to… Click here to read more
- New Competitor in the “Streaming Wars?” How AT&T’s Merger Affects YouLast week, I recommended a new trade on ViacomCBS Inc. (Nasdaq:VIAC) during my live encore presentation of the Profit Takeover launch webinar. To recap, VIAC was virtually on sale, with… Click here to read more
- I Wouldn’t Touch These IPOs with a 10-Foot PoleIt’s hard to imagine something like milk moving the stock market. But that’s exactly what happened last December when Starbucks announced it would start offering oat milk as a dairy… Click here to read more
- Mailbag Q&A: Order Types, IV, Small Accounts, and MoreWhat a week – in just five days, we’ve dove into a new trade on silver… Used Cathie Wood’s ARKK to our trading advantage… Done an encore presentation of the… Click here to read more
- The Fall of FAANG Means the Rise of This SectorFAANG: Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, Google – they’ve always been considered the biggest and the best stocks on the market. “Too big to fail,” right? Until now. The NYFANG –… Click here to read more
- How to Use Cathie Wood’s Failed ETF for CashCathie Wood is in trouble. 2020’s “Best Stock Picker,” a title bestowed upon Cathie by Bloomberg last year, currently holds a portfolio that might just strip her of that crown…. Click here to read more
- Q&A with Mark: Interpreting Options Lingo & MoreHello, Profit Takeover team! I’ve gotta say — I’ve been absolutely blown away by some of your questions so far, so please continue submitting them right here, and I’ll answer… Click here to read more
- PFE Trade Update + ‘SNL’ Could Have TSLA Fans Saying ‘WTF’Hey, Profit Takeover team! In case you missed it, yesterday I gave you my favorite trade idea of the week — long calls on Pfizer (NYSE: PFE), which initially looked… Click here to read more
- New Trade Rec: Make 100%-Plus on 2021’s Hottest StockHello, Profit Takeover team! As promised, today I’m giving you my next favorite Profit Takeover trade idea… It’s one that I feel meets my criteria, which includes: Volatility in my… Click here to read more
- Pulling Back the Curtains on the Buffett-Robinhood BeefIn this space so far, we’ve gone back to the basics with primers on bullish and bearish option buying, which is the bulk of my strategy in this service… In fact, you’ll get my next free trade idea tomorrow, so stay tuned! Click here to read more
- The ABCs of Put BuyingHello, Profit Takeover team! I told you last week that I’ll be delivering free trade ideas on the regular, and these will likely come on Wednesdays. (Of course, if I… Click here to read more
- Q&A with Mark: Put Buying, IV, and Risk AppetiteHello, Profit Takeover team! As I told you LIVE on Tuesday — after nearly 20 years in the trading game, including 10 years on the floor, I’m ready to take… Click here to read more
- The ABCs of Buying CallsHello, Profit Takeover team! In case you missed it, I recently explained my 3 Steps to Taking Over Wall Street, and how I’m looking to put my nearly 20 years… Click here to read more
- Trade Breakdown: Top Play for the Second Half of 2021Yesterday afternoon, I went LIVE for the official Profit Takeover launch to explain my Three Steps to Taking Over Wall Street. Thank you so much to all who attended —… Click here to read more
- This Secret Money Pool Has Been Used Exclusively by Prop Desks – Until NowWhen I used to work on the floor, I once heard one broker say to another, “the only people dumber than you are your clients.” That’s what’s really going on… Click here to read more
- Legal Bribes and Crooked Trades – The Truth Behind “Free” Online BrokersHow You Can Avoid Being Ripped Off by Free Online Brokers Dear Reader, Commission-free trades aren’t what they seem. In reality, they’re a way for brokers to accept legal bribes…. Click here to read more
- How to Follow the Impact Money Straight to Your Next ProfitTraders spend a lot of time wondering when to buy a stock – but how about selling it? It doesn’t matter if a trade racks up 100%, 200%, or 300%… Click here to read more
- Ignorant, Stupid, or Complicit? The Media’s Role in Peddling Wall Street’s LiesYou can learn more about calculated risk by watching The Game Show Network than you can by watching CNBC or Bloomberg. Most people earnestly believe that the business media has… Click here to read more